The forums have moved to a new location, visit them at forum.goldensunhacking.net!

Share | 

Well, it's either the Old Forum Lite or the New Forum i

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Role
Magister
Magister

PostSubject: Well, it's either the Old Forum Lite or the New Forum i   Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:29 pm

So, looks like I really do have to 'trade up' to this new forum, don't I?

Might I make some suggestions? For starters, the emotes look a bit chaotic. Some organizing could be done, though I don't really have a good way to say how (not too familiar with these forums). Second... if we can get multiple skins, that'd be great. Because I like the old one more than this new Garet-themed one. Since Garet's... you know... GARET.

Also, for the smileys... Make sure you have to surround the smilely with :. That way, if we want the text <3, we can do that. If we want the emote, we need to do :<3:.

Also, listing is hell because of that "cool" emote... you know, the one with the sunglasses? If we go to B on the list, it jumps in and ruins it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ehic
Magician
Magician

PostSubject: Re: Well, it's either the Old Forum Lite or the New Forum i   Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:17 pm

I just read some your story. It's fantastic, keep up the good work, I look forward to the next update.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zach
Magician
Magician

PostSubject: Re: Well, it's either the Old Forum Lite or the New Forum i   Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:41 pm

Welcome back Role and that multiple skin forum idea is a good idea. It would nice to have a skin for all 4 elements
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salanewt
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Well, it's either the Old Forum Lite or the New Forum i   Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:26 pm

Hello Role, welcome to the Golden Sun Hacking Community 2! You pretty much know the rules, etc., so...

Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charon the Ferryman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well, it's either the Old Forum Lite or the New Forum i   Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:08 pm

Welcome. I've noticed you've been having a few troubles with the forums lately.

Magister
Magister

PostSubject: Re: Well, it's either the Old Forum Lite or the New Forum i   Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:12 pm

Yup. But it's either come here, or be alone in the old forums.

My programming skill is moot, so what I can do is provide reference materials for people to work with while the tools are being developed. I'll to my best to contribute! If you see an error in my reference guides, PLEASE LET ME KNOW about it so I can fix it! Thanks! ^-^

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charon the Ferryman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well, it's either the Old Forum Lite or the New Forum i   Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:17 pm

Actually, I still lurk the old forums, but it seems more of the attention is here, yes.

Magister
Magister

PostSubject: Re: Well, it's either the Old Forum Lite or the New Forum i   Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:41 pm

Yup. Hence the analogy that is this thread's title.

My programming skill is moot, so what I can do is provide reference materials for people to work with while the tools are being developed. I'll to my best to contribute! If you see an error in my reference guides, PLEASE LET ME KNOW about it so I can fix it! Thanks! ^-^

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salanewt
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Well, it's either the Old Forum Lite or the New Forum i   Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:51 pm

Well, I try to go to the old forums more often, but... How can I do that if you are all over here?

Well, welcome aboard again.

Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zach
Magician
Magician

PostSubject: Re: Well, it's either the Old Forum Lite or the New Forum i   Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:53 pm

Nobody's stopping, it's just that nobody would be there with you =O
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, it's either the Old Forum Lite or the New Forum i   

Back to top Go down

Well, it's either the Old Forum Lite or the New Forum i
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1