The forums have moved to a new location, visit them at forum.goldensunhacking.net!

Share | 

Self RPG

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Salanewt
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Self RPG   Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:15 pm

I suppose I could start the first RPG in here...

Okay, you basically play as yourself, but you can use a sprite of a character to represent you if you wish. You can use psynergy, but they have to be utilities/healing/non battle. You can have battle only psynergies as well, but you have to explain how these could be used outside of battle.

You can only control your own character and youir djinn. You are allowed to introduce "NPC" characters, but this means that everyone can control them, so... Don't choose someone from a video game who is, for example, a serial killer, but they decided to help you on your quest... I can see what might happen with you and the serial killer.

Salanewt: Jupiter + Mercury.

Okay... I have:

Djinni:
:Azure
:Pebble

This RPG takes place in Weyard, about one year after Mars Lighthouse was lit. The world of Weyard, due to the last lighthouse being lit, is still recovering. However, there are still some individuals who are against them being lit (or are against things that happened to help them be lit).

As more people start playing, the story itself will be more apparent.

I hope you all like this.

Have a nice day.

Sorry for the doubt post, but I do not want to put my first story post with the introduction post.

Edit: I forgot about one or two things... You can have your starting location ANYWHERE in WEYARD. You can use sprites from other game series to represent yourself, but you have to be yourself from Weyard, please remember this.

Also, you can have up to 10 Djinn of any types. They do not influence your psynergy in any way, nor can they use any. However, you can have them if you wish for NPCs that nobody else can control.

Edit 2: Okay then, I have modified the rules a bit. There is now no limit to how many Utilities you can have, but nobody can use Teleport!

Last edited by Salanewt on Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salanewt
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Self RPG   Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:55 pm

Once again, sorry for the double post, but I would not mind starting the story in a separate post from the minor rules (just to help start the train of exciting, random events).

In the furthest corners of the North, there is a traveler journeying in the Frozen Desert to the east of the mountains near Prox.

Salanewt: It seems to be getting colder. Azure! Pebble! Do you know where we are?

: I think we are getting close...

Salanewt: You think so?

: Yes, I think she is right. We are getting close to the Magnetic Enhancement.

Salanewt: Excellent! With the Magnetic Enhancement, we will be able to use the power of Magnet to scale the ruined cliffs to the south of Tundaria. It is there that we shall find...

Suddenly, Salanewt and co. hear a strange crackling noise nearby...

Salanewt: I think we are getting close to the Magnetic Enhancement.

I would say so. It looks like some of our money is leaving your pocket.

Salanewt: Oh yes, you are correct.

After a few minutes of walking, Salanewt reaches the tiny Shrine of Polarity.

Salanewt: Very good. I now have in my grasp the Magnetic Enhancement. With it and Magnet, we will be able to help keep everlasting peace... However, we will have to wait a long time for this to happen. Now, what do I do... Lets see...

From Salanewt's hand emenates a soft glow, and then a ring of static.

Have you enchanted Magnet now?

Salanewt: Yes, I think I have. However, by enchanting my Magnet with this, everyone with Magnet will have the same upgrade. However, for the cave south of Tundaria to be found, we must travel back into the past. We do not know how to do this, and when Alchemy was released, the last person who knew died. Anyway, lets get back to Prox and do some research.

Good idea!

Can we eat when we get there?

Salanewt: Of course you can.

Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Self RPG
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Golden Sun Hacking Community :: The Community :: Forum Games :: RP Section-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum