The forums have moved to a new location, visit them at forum.goldensunhacking.net!

Share | 

Pictures of your roleplaying characters.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Role
Magister
Magister

PostSubject: Pictures of your roleplaying characters.   Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:21 pm

Do you play a bunch of characters online or off? Have you had pictures commissioned for them, or have made pictures for them yourself? Post them here!

Here's mine:

Fleta (Kingdom Hearts - Generic young female thief type character)

Enki (My first RP character. Now retired, and usually used as a sample character in games I GM)

Shinju (Pokemon Version. Originally from an RP where pokemon were showing up in strange colorations, hence the strange colors on her Ralts)

Allegra (Gambler character. Fun to play as, though I haven't used her in a LOOONG time)

Amaya (Ninja character - created for my ex-roomies Naruto game they wanted me to take part in.)

My programming skill is moot, so what I can do is provide reference materials for people to work with while the tools are being developed. I'll to my best to contribute! If you see an error in my reference guides, PLEASE LET ME KNOW about it so I can fix it! Thanks! ^-^

Last edited by Role on Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salanewt
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of your roleplaying characters.   Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:49 pm

These look cool. I think I created a character or two a while ago. Lets see if I can fish them out of the lost things on my computer (I think it might be on my computer if I still have it).

Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atrius
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of your roleplaying characters.   Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:53 pm

I can't find any of the pictures I drew of him, but I still have an Animatic (Very rough preview version of an animation, basically just the story boards lazily slapped together into a video with some of the audio) I made using him during an animation class I took.

Random orphans sitting on the street in the middle of the night make the best plot devices ever. And yes that was me failing at voice acting him. I soundly oddly like I'm going through puberty again when I pretend to be nervous.

Nathan Thatcher, be his name.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forums.goldensunhacking.net
Role
Magister
Magister

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of your roleplaying characters.   Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:58 pm

Heh, Fleta would have NEVER been caught like that! Huh? What do you mean she is all the time? Hush hush, go away, nobody cares about you.

My programming skill is moot, so what I can do is provide reference materials for people to work with while the tools are being developed. I'll to my best to contribute! If you see an error in my reference guides, PLEASE LET ME KNOW about it so I can fix it! Thanks! ^-^

Back to top Go down
View user profile
weckar
Wind Seer
Wind Seer

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of your roleplaying characters.   Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:41 pm

that's some NICE art!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Role
Magister
Magister

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of your roleplaying characters.   Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:46 pm

I know, right? Too bad the artist for Fleta and Shinju takes 8 months to do anything, and only starts working when I get on her ass about taking my money then doing nothing. By the time I got my art, I no longer needed it for the RP... T-T

Back to top Go down
View user profile
weckar
Wind Seer
Wind Seer

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of your roleplaying characters.   Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:47 pm

you paid for this? how much?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Role
Magister
Magister

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of your roleplaying characters.   Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:58 pm

30 bucks per character was the deal for Fleta, Atreyus, and Marida. This was a good friend of mine, though, so when she got into some financial trouble, I went against every bone in my body and fronted her the money for one character. Art suddenly stopped happening. >_>

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salanewt
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of your roleplaying characters.   Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:08 pm

Wow. Honestly, they are very good looking characters, but I would not pay $30 for each one. Then again, some say that I don't let money go to easily, so...

Also, I am still unable to find my picture... I suppose it isn't hungry today, since it isn't biting my eye's line.

Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Role
Magister
Magister

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of your roleplaying characters.   Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:09 pm

The actual picture is much larger than that. I got one digital copy, and a glossy print. Glossy prints are typically costly to make.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pictures of your roleplaying characters.   

Back to top Go down

Pictures of your roleplaying characters.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1