The forums have moved to a new location, visit them at forum.goldensunhacking.net!

Share | 

Jupiter Adepts!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Salanewt
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Adepts!   Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:10 pm

Oh cool, I like that character. I think those sketches should be final (for the first character). By the way, it almost reminds me of a game that I played in which the main character had a missing wing, hm...

Yeah, I know that I should work on it soon, but I have been quite busy lately.

Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Role
Magister
Magister

PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Adepts!   Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:37 pm

@Charon: Nice! She looks great!

For Josef, I recommend Seraph over Angel, to differentiate him from Mia's class. He looks cute, too. ^-^

My programming skill is moot, so what I can do is provide reference materials for people to work with while the tools are being developed. I'll to my best to contribute! If you see an error in my reference guides, PLEASE LET ME KNOW about it so I can fix it! Thanks! ^-^

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JamietheFlameUser
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Adepts!   Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:52 pm

Name: Arej
Build: Brute (Heavy Armour, Light Armour, Gaunlets, Greaves, Axes, Scythes)
Base Class: Dark Mage -> Shaman -> Necromancer -> Chaos Lord -> Doom Lord
Appearance: He is much like Agatio in many ways, but is not scaly and wears Dark/Jupiter-themed armour (Purple of varying shades with black highlights)
Bio: He comes from a Jupiter clan that had lived near Prox. His clan got their Jupiter powers from the energies of the Rift. After the revival of Alchemy, the Rift vanished, causing his people to slowly lose their Jupiter specialization. Resenting this, he sets out to seal Alchemy by destroying the Lighthouses, under the pretence of protecting the world from the Alchemy War against the Anemos. He joins the second party (the one that attempts to destroy the Lighthouses) just before Jupiter Lighthouse.

Utilities: In his base class, he has access to the Whirlwind Psynergy. Being a Jupiter Adept, he also has Mind Read. A non-utility Psynergy that he has access to at all times (he joins the party at level 14, so the fact that the move is broken at low levels doesn't matter) is a move called Chi Palm:

Neutral Attack +40, single target, 7 PP
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jupiter Adepts!   

Back to top Go down

Jupiter Adepts!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3