The forums have moved to a new location, visit them at forum.goldensunhacking.net!

Share | 

Hand Sanitizer/Vaccines for illnesses

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Salanewt
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Hand Sanitizer/Vaccines for illnesses   Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:35 pm

Yes. Unfortunately, many people in the world think that it is entirely different because humans are supposedly the "top life form", and that they have a choice. This could be true in some ways, but when you get these people who think that meat is murder, then... I don't know.

Honestly, if it weren't for what they teach us in biology (and of the video games that I play), then I would consider us to be a medium life form. The main reasons why we are not the top yet is because of these "food is murder" people, not to mention pollution and garbage. I was kind of hoping for the Coral Reefs to be around forever, but I don't know now...

WOAH! We are off topic (thanks for starting the new topic for this by the way).

Okay, I suppose it has been established that vaccines and hand sanitizers are good for some reasons, but are not allowing the world to evolve and adapt properly (another thing, Bacteria are actually living things, so does that mean that everyone in hospitals and schools are murderers too, just like the meat industries? lol...). Anyway, lets add somethign new to this topic:

Gene Altering (or whatever it is that you want to call it).

I am sure that this will help cure many types of diseases in the future, and I think they have actually cured one or two animals (either monkies or mice, I forget which one) of colour blindness. However, I think they need to be careful, because what might be a good gene for one person might be lethal to someone else.

Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Role
Magister
Magister

PostSubject: Re: Hand Sanitizer/Vaccines for illnesses   Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:41 pm

We use genetic manipulation for plants and animals already. If we WANT evolution, the next step is Humans. Just one problem... that's playing god. We can either choose to throw medicine out the window, and let God do his job as norm via natural selection, or we can play God ourselves via genetic manipulation, and accept all the risks and potential disasters that come with it.

My programming skill is moot, so what I can do is provide reference materials for people to work with while the tools are being developed. I'll to my best to contribute! If you see an error in my reference guides, PLEASE LET ME KNOW about it so I can fix it! Thanks! ^-^

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charon the Ferryman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hand Sanitizer/Vaccines for illnesses   Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:47 pm

I don't support it because it can lead to some serious side effects, but in reality, that's where our breeds of dogs came from. It's really not that big of a deal in my opinion.

Hell, you could consider date sites a form of human genetic engineering XD

Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Hand Sanitizer/Vaccines for illnesses   Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:49 pm

Yeah. I think most people want to "play God". I think that a large part of the population fears pain and death, which another reason why most people are sticking with medicines.

If you think of it though, medicine might be needed for some things. For example, if Murder is against your morals, then you would probably choose to give medicine to someone instead of putting them out of their misery (and if you do put them out of their misery, then you will probably face prison anyway, so...).

Oh... "What a wonderful world", lol.

Have a nice day.

Edit: True. However, they get some breeds from genetic slicing, and others from breeding, so... Anyway, breeding is how I got my precious Sammy (who unfortunately passed away little more than a year ago).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Role
Magister
Magister

PostSubject: Re: Hand Sanitizer/Vaccines for illnesses   Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:30 pm

There's also the "Do I save the brutal dictator's life, or do I save it with medicine?" moral argument. You'll be saving a life if you save him, rather than dooming a man to death... but that life is responsible for the slaughter of thousands to millions of people. And you'd be saving that despicable man.

Such moral conundrums plague the practice of medicine, as they help to save the lives of brutal, savage criminals on a regular basis, despite knowing just what they're capable, and that by saving them, they may doom someone else to death later on.

My programming skill is moot, so what I can do is provide reference materials for people to work with while the tools are being developed. I'll to my best to contribute! If you see an error in my reference guides, PLEASE LET ME KNOW about it so I can fix it! Thanks! ^-^

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charon the Ferryman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hand Sanitizer/Vaccines for illnesses   Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:37 pm

Not to add the fact that if we defy nature by letting someone born with a genetic disorder that would otherwise kill them live, they will spread this disorder among the population, thus defeating Darwinism. It's cruel, but it could generate a big problem later.

Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Hand Sanitizer/Vaccines for illnesses   Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:55 pm

Very true.

It isn't even allowing infected people to live to reproduce that is a part of the major problem (well, it is the worst, but...), trying to keep them alive can be both painful and money consuming (for medications (or for other things, but we have free-ish health care up here (paid through taxes))), not to mention the time...

There is also a chance in extremely rare cases where the disease forms by a mutation, having nothing to do with the parents...

I suppose this is no longer a debate, is it? Oh well, someone might come in that doesn't agree with us.

Have a nice day.

Last edited by Salanewt on Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Role
Magister
Magister

PostSubject: Re: Hand Sanitizer/Vaccines for illnesses   Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:21 pm

It's a general agreement that Moder Medicine is Fsking up the human race, and we're too ethical/moral do to anything about it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salanewt
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Hand Sanitizer/Vaccines for illnesses   Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:12 am

Exactly!

I wonder if we can add anything to this conversation that still has something to do with medicines/health?

Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hand Sanitizer/Vaccines for illnesses   

Back to top Go down

Hand Sanitizer/Vaccines for illnesses
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2