The forums have moved to a new location, visit them at forum.goldensunhacking.net!

Share | 

Who is whos Daughter or Son?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex
Wind Seer
Wind Seer

PostSubject: Who is whos Daughter or Son?   Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:43 pm

For my part, I think that Isaacs son and the girl look like siblings.

That points towards Mudshipping for me!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z1.invisionfree.com/forums/The_Adepts_of_Weyard/index.php
Charon the Ferryman
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who is whos Daughter or Son?   Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:51 pm

I think she's actually related to Sheba.

I also think Isaac decided to be homosexual on himself and was given his child by Judgment or something.

Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Who is whos Daughter or Son?   Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:54 pm

I know, the girl looks like either Sheba or Jenna, while the other guy looks like Isaac went by himself somehow. Apparently they invented cloning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Role
Magister
Magister

PostSubject: Re: Who is whos Daughter or Son?   Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:54 pm

From the looks of it, it seems to be:

Isaac x Jenna = Isaac-like Guy
Garet x Sheba = Garet-like Guy
Ivan x Mia = Mia-like Girl

Which, to be honest, makes NO sense... I guess we'll have to wait until the game comes out.

My programming skill is moot, so what I can do is provide reference materials for people to work with while the tools are being developed. I'll to my best to contribute! If you see an error in my reference guides, PLEASE LET ME KNOW about it so I can fix it! Thanks! ^-^

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JamietheFlameUser
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Who is whos Daughter or Son?   Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:01 pm

I know, we could at least have:

Isaac-like girl (so Venus Adept)
Sheba-like guy or Garet-like girl
Mia-like guy or Ivan-like girl

Which would mean we'd actually get a FEMALE VENUS ADEPT, which we haven't had yet. We also don't have a female warrior, so having a somewhat Garet-like female Jupiter Adept would be interesting, and cover two missing groups at once (Jupiter Warrior, and female Warrior).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salanewt
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Who is whos Daughter or Son?   Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:56 pm

Hehe, Isaac cloning. I suppose they might have perfected it for Golden Sun DS, but I still say that they were almost successful when Ivan was cloned to make Sheba, and close enough for Isaac to Felix.

Also, it would be nice for a female Venus Adept, which reminds me of an idea for the community hack. I think that there should be two of each adept, and there is one adept of each type of both genders.

Also, I think that Isaac might have been with Jenna at one point, but I somehow doubt (looking at Isaac figure #2) that they stayed together to breed. You never know... I mean, in Disney movies, they rarely go on about how people have babies, yet it always "happens". Perhaps some Nintendo games go about the same way...

OFF TOPIC: Baby Mario and Baby Luigi... Whi gave birth to them, and why is there a stork?

ON TOPIC (sort of): Ooh! Perhaps Camelot is going to have Baby Isaac? Lol. I honestly think that it might be a neater game if we are looking at what could be the ancient proglogue to Golden Sun instead of the epilogue, but it is still going to be good.

REALLY ON TOPIC THIS TIME (and also moose training): Anyway, they have only shown us three characters this time. To be honest, I think that the Garet-like person is actually a Mars Adept, despite what is seen in the poster. So many people take those things literally. I think there was a poster for a Zelda game, and Link was holding a bow, not his sword. I think many people thought that the sword was left out of the game because of this. To make a long story short, I think that Garet-like's psynergy was actually an unleash.

So this means...

Jenna leaves Isaac...

Isaac + himself = Isaac #2
Garet + Jenna = Garet-like offspring
Mia + Piers OR Mia + Ivan = Role's signature.

Perhaps Sheba stayed with Garet. Also, I am not sure about Mia with Ivan. I think that Mia is in her late teens, early 20s (approximately), right? So if she were to get with Ivan (who is 14), then they would have to wait for at least 4-6 years if you think about it. I think that all of these characters decided to remain friends, but... Meh. I am a bit confused and tired.

Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is whos Daughter or Son?   

Back to top Go down

Who is whos Daughter or Son?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1